In this week’s episode of the Sazmining Podcast, we sat down with the founder of Girl Gone Crypto, Lea Thompson for a discussion on social media platforms and the world cryptocurrency. Her unique perspective as a content creator for both “ nerds and normies” helps her to see the future of mass adoption and how the crypto space will evolve in the future.
Lea Thompson is a graduate of Central Washington University, and is now the founder of Girl Gone Crypto. She makes videos about blockchain that are interesting to both “nerds and normies” alike and focus on projects that help increase crypto adoption. She believes that video content yields the highest return for brands when it comes to engagement and trust – generating 1200% more shares than just text and images. These numbers only continue to rise as video becomes the way that people choose to consume content on a regular basis. If your company isn’t focusing on video… then you are already behind your competition.
- How Lea started her journey in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry
- What mass adoption of blockchain and crypto could look like in the future
- Interesting upcoming crypto projects, ledgers, and platforms
- Advice for individuals wanting to get started with, and the future of content creation
- How to use social media platforms such as Twitter, Linkedin,Instagram, and TikTok to grow your business
- One of the biggest myths about blockchain
- The benefits of Bitcoin
- Our favorite Crypto conferences
- Book recommendations